PRESENTING EDIUS VIDEO SOFTWARE FOR PROFESSIONALS
EDIUS Video Software is a versatile application that provides an enhanced timeline, powerful editing tools, 64-bit processing, and advanced multi-cam support. The platform also includes other pro-grade features to justify an upgrade for all its returning users. The software is just plain gratifying to use thanks to its impressive processing speed and support for a variety of codes.
Its user interface is simple enough to make any user feel at home in just a few seconds. The newly refr
eshed interface allows you to switch between the single and dual monitor editing layouts. It’s also clean, and all buttons are positioned more conveniently and logically. This means identifying functions’ icons, at first sight, is pretty easy. Better still, the interface can be customized for a more satisfying feeling.
Another highlight is the GV browser source management. This pro feature enables you to prepare your content for subsequent editing in the program. In addition, users will marvel at the layout which is excellent at manipulation and keyframing. The layout is like a standard effect tab in Final Cut or Premier but comes with an after effects timeline feel.
UPDATES IN EDIUS PRO SOFTWARE TILL DATE…
EDIUS Pro Software prides itself on the ability to handle multiple file formats and file importing. The import speed is remarkably fast allowing you to throw multiple clips into the same timeline and play them happily. When an editor has to wait for technology, creativity suffers. That doesn’t happen with EDIUS Pro 8. EDIUS Pro 8 means more formats and more resolutions in real time for the ability to Edit Anything, Fast. EDIUS Pro 8 is the perfect finishing tool for professional productions, including documentary and 4K theatrical productions. With more creative options and real-time, no-render editing of all popular SD, HD and even 4K formats, EDIUS Pro 8 is THE most versatile and fastest nonlinear editing software available. And EDIUS Pro 8 comes with GV Browser source management to prepare content for subsequent editing in EDIUS.
Best of all, with EDIUS Video Software – Pro 8, there are no subscription fees — you buy it, you keep it — with a permanent license with free updates throughout the life of EDIUS Video Software – Pro 8.x.
Need workgroup editing? The ability to edit growing files? Maybe a Dolby Plus/Professional license? Then have a look at EDIUS Workgroup 8.
EDIUS Pro Software end credits logos and videos are now available from Grass Valley. Click here to download the zip file.
BEST FEATURES ANSS INFOTECH GIVES YOU IN EDIUS NEW VERSION
- Superior 4K workflow, including support for Black magic Design’s Deck Link 4K Extreme, Ultra Studio 4K, AJA KONA 3G (preview only) and EDL or AAF import/export with Grass Valley HQX with DaVinci Resolve 11
- Supports third-party I/O hardware from Blackmagic Design, Matrox and AJA
- Edit media files with different resolutions — from 24×24 to 4Kx2K
- Real-time conversion of frame rates on the same timeline delivers more efficient editing into the hands of editors
- Fast, flexible user interface, including unlimited video, audio, title and graphics tracks
- Support for the latest file formats — Sony/Canon RAW, Sony XAVC (Intra/Long GOP)/XAVC S, Panasonic AVC-Ultra/AVC-Intra 422, AVC-Intra LT/LT 2K and Canon XF-AVC (import only)
- Work natively with many different video formats, including Sony XDCAM, Panasonic P2, Ikegami GF, RED, Canon XF and EOS movie formats
- Fastest AVCHD editing on the market (up to 3+ streams in real time)
- Multicam editing of up to 16 different sources simultaneously, with video output support
- Improved MPEG decoder and encoder
- Improved H.264/AVC decoder and encoder (for fast encoding of 4K XAVC)
- Accelerated 4K H.264 playback
- Optimized for fourth-generation Intel Core i architecture
- New GUI design for faster workflows
- 64-bit native processing with maximum memory access for streamlined real-time editing
- Proxy mode workflow for legacy computers helps extend their usability and increase ROI
- Supports Intel Quick Sync Video for extremely fast H.264 export (for Blu-ray Disc burning)
- Fast handling of large quantities of still image files (JPG, TGA, DPX and others)
- Primary color correction (RGB) LOG files support
- Primary color correction (RGB) Custom LUT files import
- Primary color correction (RGB) HLG and PQ gamma support
- RAW decode (Sony/Canon)
- 3-way color correction (YUV)
- Motion tracking
- High quality slow-motion (optical flow)
- Built-in image stabilization
- Direct to Blu-ray Disc and DVD timeline export
- OFX support for Magic Bullet and Sapphire plug-ins
- Ability to save a current project as a template in order to re-use preferred track settings, screen layout, etc.
- 265/HEVC decoding support
- Support for high resolution displays.
ANSS INFOTECH EDIUS PRO SOFTWARE SPECIFICATION
Minimum System Requirements (standalone):
OS: Windows 7 64-bit (Service Pack 1 or later), Windows 8/8.1/10 64-bit
Note: See Memory section below for physical memory limits of each OS.
CPU: Any Intel Core 2 or Core iX CPU. Intel or AMD single core CPU with a 3 GHz processor speed or faster (multiple CPUs and/or multicore CPUs are recommended). SSSE3 (Supplementary SSE3) instruction set support required.
4 GB RAM minimum
Requirements for RAM and video memory vary depending on the project format. For SD/HD projects: 4 GB or more RAM recommended. For 4K projects: 8 GB or more RAM recommended
A maximum amount of RAM is based on the physical memory limits of each OS.
Supporting higher resolution than 1024×768 32-bit. Direct3D 9.0c or later and PixelShader Model 3.0 or later is required
Requirements for video memory size when using GPUfx will vary depending on the project format. For 10-bit SD projects: 1 GB or more recommended, for HD/4K projects 2 GB or more recommended
Note: Requirements for video memory vary depending on the project format. See Memory section above for details.